יום שני, 16 בינואר 2017

AA VFX - 8K / 4K Motion Backgrounds

The most viewed motion backgrounds channel on the net


Warning! People with epilepsy are adviced not to view AA VFX's animations
My name is Amitai Angor and I'm a video artist with about 20 years experience in video editing,
post productions, 2D and 3D animations and graphic design.

What is 'AA VFX', and what it was meant to be?
"I love creating digital art, and upload it to the net- I have a gift and I would like to share it with you- Across oceans, across platforms, across languages, across beliefs, out of free love.  AA VFX is not a company,
isn't a way of profit, isn't not made for business, It is a way of life for helping friends, and that how it was born.
I've created AA VFX, out of the need to survive as an artist that demands his artworks to become real and to watch his vision spread everywhere without any boundaries or obstacles All I want is that my name will be carried with my soul, with my art. On the run, 'AA VFX' has turned into a way of me searching and exploring the
world of art, of how people perceive beauty of colors, of frame properties and proportions."- Amitai Angor

Use my art for what it is meant to be-
as a tool for helping video editors to find high-end animations and effects for 'Fair Use' productions as backgrounds for your original material, as transitions or matte keyed for your filmed footage.
And remember... 'AA VFX' is simply my name - Amitai Angor

AA VFX's TERMS OF USE -  2016 / 2017
 "Fair Use" is Allowed to all AA VFX's Animations 
with Credit and AA VFX's Hyperlink attached

​​​​​​​WHAT NOT TO DO WITH AA VFX's FOOTAGE

Do not use 'AA VFX' if you are signed under a contarct with an external partnership, like: MCN
Do not upload my animations to another source on the web, as my source original file
Do not use my animations without credit to 'AA VFX' +Attach Hyperlink to my Channel
Do not use AA VFX's Animations in a way that can harm 'AA VFX'
Do not use 'AA VFX' if you've activated Youtube's content ID system
Do not use my files to create a duplicate outside animation database source
Do not present my works as your own original creation
Do not upload my animations in their original form
Do not post my art on collective background platforms
Do not post my art on wallpaper commercial platfroms
Do not make as is compilations of my clips
Do not sale my clips

'AA VFX' is here to make a statement that art is the
closest thing to the circle of life. I will use my time
 to explore new forms of artistic expression and
will try to bring a new perspective of graphic elements
and fresh new age animations based on mathematics
and geometric forms - Amitai Angor

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה